1: January. I guess she wanted to play in the dark?
2: February. standing on top of their playhouse, taunting the neighbors. sheesh.
3. March. 6 years way too old.
4. April. the Pals playground. I think I grew up here.
5.May. these two monkeys.
6. June. just some ballet at soccer practice.
7. July. this deck. I painted it five times. don’t ask.
8. August. walking her to First Grade.
9. September. donuts in a van, on a rainy day.
10. October. their filthiness has ceased to shock me.
11. November. bountiful harvest, picked before the frost!
12. December. 3 kids, 2 egg beaters filled with cookie dough.